A Breakfast With... Kate Mercer
We offer a very welcome return to Kate Mercer of Leaders Lab who’ll be Guest Speaker at our next ‘A Breakfast with…’ networking event on Monument Park.
Learn why finding, managing and motivating people is the biggest block to growing your business, and leave with materials and insights that will help you take the first steps to managing people and their performance more effectively.
Some key takeaways for you will be...
- How to get the best out of people – so they do what the business needs, not what fits their personal skills & preferences
- How effectively managing people and their performance can be a powerful motivator in itself
- The problem with job descriptions
- Clear roles and accountabilities so people don’t tread on each other’s toes
- How to tie your staff’s performance to your business results – and how to help them understand the connection
It should be a great morning of learning and networking!
About Kate Mercer:
Co-founder of Leaders Lab, Kate is an inspiring coach, facilitator and trainer who works with business leaders to create healthy organisations. For over 30 years she has helped individuals and teams to get to grips with their organisation, and is an acclaimed and thought-provoking public speaker
Find out more about Kate and Leaders Lab: www.leaderslab.co.uk